For updated information, please visit the new website: https://www.worldcongressofbioethics.org/
- 12th FAB Congress: "Confronting inequality in health and health care: global challenges, feminist responses"
- Writing Case Reports for Bioethics Journals
- A symposium on organ donation and transplantation in a world of inequality
- Pediatric Bioethics in India
- National annual transplant coordinators' conference: Emerging ethical dilemmas in organ donation and transplantation
- Unravelling Bio-markets through the lens of ethics, gender, race and political economy
- Public engagement on CHIM studies in the Indian context: Discussion of a 2018 pilot study in Bengaluru
Organizer: The Indian Academy of Pediatrics
Organizer: National Association of Transplant Coordinators supported by MOHAN Foundation
Organizer: Sama Resource Group for Women and Health
Organizer: Division of Health and Humanities, St. John's Research Institute, Bengaluru and Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad, Haryana.