Sixth National Bioethics Conference on Jan 13, 14 and 15, 2017
@ YASHADA, Baner Road, Pune, MH India
The full program of the 6th National Bioethics Conference will consist of 5 plenaries including an inaugural and a valedictory session. Through these plenaries 13 invited speakers will deliver keynote addresses. The conference has scheduled 35 parallel tracks via which 62 papers will be presented and 19 workshops/symposia will be held. There will be 16 poster presentations.
You will appreciate that we want to organize all the sessions including poster presentation as efficiently andsmoothly as possible. Please read these instructions very carefully.
The poster presentations should be prepared according to the below guidelines:
- The poster should be of standard size of 3ft (width) by 4ft (height) in Portrait orientation;
- The poster material may be either paper or flex.
- The top centre should contain the Title, Name and Affiliation of the author/s.
- The poster is generally organized in such a way that it is read left to right and top to bottom. Individual panels in the poster should be numbered in order to indicate the sequence in which they should be read.
- The title font size should be at least 70 and the text font size at least 24. The text should be readable from at least 2 meters distance.
- You may wish to consider utilizing graphs, images and diagrams more than texts.
- Avoid more than 2 continuous panels of text. Intersperse them with diagrams, images or graphs.
- The bottom right corner is reserved for contact details, funding information, logo of institution and funders.
- Kindly find out the specific session during which your poster is presented in the program schedule and make yourself available by the side of your poster in order to interact with the audience.
Drawing pins / two way tape to attach your poster on the poster board will be supplied to you.
You are responsible for attaching your poster on the board and you are responsible forremoving it at the end of the second day of the conference, that is, Jan 14, 2017.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your contribution to furthering the bioethics discourse visa NBC platform.
Conference Co-ordination Committee, 6th NBC