Sixth National Bioethics Conference on Jan 13, 14 and 15, 2017
@ YASHADA, Baner Road, Pune, MH India
The full program of the 6th National Bioethics Conference will consist of 5 plenaries including an inaugural and a valedictory session. Through these plenaries 13 invited speakers will deliver keynote addresses. The conference has scheduled 35 parallel tracks via which 62 papers will be presented and 19 workshops/symposia will be held. There will be 16 poster presentations.
You will appreciate that we want to organize all these presentations as efficiently and smoothly as possible. Please read these instructions very carefully.
- A Speakers Service Center is available during the whole conference.
- All speakers/ presenters with a power point presentation MUST load their presentations in the Speakers Service Center after you have arrived at the Conference venue. There will be technical assistance in case you need help.
- The organizational volunteers will help you to find this room and will supply you with all information needed at the registration desk.
- Presenters from the first sessions on each day have to hand in their files the day before their lecture will take place. We request the speakers of the opening plenary to either send their presentations (if power point slide deck) ahead of time.
- All other presenters have to hand in their presentations at least 90 minutes before their symposium/abstract/poster session will start, and preferably also the day before.
Additional Information on video files in PowerPoint
The use of video files in PowerPoint is possible, but with some strict guidelines.
You will always have to copy / bring the video files separate from the PowerPoint.
PowerPoint will support the following extensions of video files: avi, wmv, mpeg.
Time allocation and parallel session plan:
- Each parallel session will be of 90 mins.
- There will be 4 paper presenters in each parallel track.
- Each presenter can speak up to 13-15 minutes.
- There will 20 mins for discussion at the end of all presentations to take questions from the audience.
- Each parallel track will be guided through jointly by a pair of co-chairs. Both of them will have 5 mins each to make interventions. Co-chairs will introduce speakers, invite them to deliver keynote addresses, will steer discussion and will be time keepers.
- There will be 2 volunteers to offer any other assistance that will be required during the session.
- There will be a rapporteur for documenting deliberations for conference reporting writing and other similar purposes relating to dissemination of the conference proceedings.
Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation,
Conference Organising Committee, NBC-6