The Sixth NBC will provide space for those entities interested in organizing a pre-conference satellite meeting on a topic related to the theme of the conference as well as themes from the broader discipline of bioethics. These would be day long meets which will take place on Thursday, Jan 12, 2017 simultaneously, that is, the day before the main event begins.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP ON TRANSITION OF CARE IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED AND LIFE LIMITING CONDITIONS.
- Decision making in advanced illnesses by Dr. Shivakumar Iyer
- Communication in Life Threatening Illness by Dr. Nagesh Simha
- Ethical framework in palliative care by Dr. M.R.Rajagopal
- Legal issues in Palliative Care by Dr RK Mani
- Advance Care planning, Living Wills, Discussing Goals of Care by Dr. Roop Gursahani
- Transition points for care in patients with advanced diseases by Dr. Mary Ann Muckaden
ENHANCING QUALITY OF SYSTEM'S RESPONSE TO SURVIVORS OF GENDER BASED VIOLENCE: EXPLORING CHALLENGES & PERSPECTIVES