POSITION: INTERN / OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF, FMES-IJME
- Unit Job Summary
- Job Title
- Qualification and experience
The Intern/ Office Support Staff will work closely with the Admin-Accounts and Editorial Secretary in the completion of all basic administrative tasks associated with the functioning of the organisation.
The Intern/ Office Support Staff may also be expected to contribute to other initiatives of FMES as and when required.
Intern/ Office Support Staff, FMES-IJME
FMES is an organisation with multi-disciplinary experience and engagement, and candidates pursuing graduation are encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a sense of organising and administrative discipline in order to assist the institution in completing goals in a time bound fashion. In addition, the candidate should have:
- Passed 12th Standard from Commerce stream with a minimum of 50% marks
- It is desirable that candidate should be pursuing graduation degree
- Completed 18 years of age
- Possess knowledge of MS Office and Internet
- Adequate command over English and ability to draft communication
The Intern/ Office Support Staff will be responsible for:
- Assisting the daily logistics including keeping track of routine work like internet, computers, electricity, phone, stock-taking, purchase of stationery etc
- Assist in correspondence with banks, vendors and regulatory authorities
- Assisting in correspondence, posting and register maintenance – Attendance, petty cash, stock, inward/outward registers
- Draft correspondence for FMES and IJME, if required
- Assisting the Admin and Editorial Secretary and the program staff
- Assisting in coordination for events (logistics, settlement of accommodations, catering, and travel, reimbursements of national and international participants for conferences), registration and data entry
- Well versed with MS-Office and overall computer, internet and social media related competencies
- Desirable knowledge/experience in office administration and basic accounts related matters.