An opportunity to visit to the Cipla Palliative Care and Training Centre (CPCTC), Warje, Pune
6th National Bioethics Conference gives its registered participants an opportunity to visit Cipla Palliative Care and Training Centre (CPCTC), Warje, Pune. Established in 1997, Cipla Palliative Care & Training Centre, Pune is now recognized as a Leading Palliative Care Organization in India. The centre follow as holistic family care model by seamlessly combining symptom relief treatments, physiotherapy and nutritional interventions with counselling and diversion therapies. Run by professionally trained staff, the centre also provides outpatient and home care services as well as bereavement support. Till date over 11,000 patients have found comfort and care here. For details of the centre please visit www.carebeyondcure.org
CPCTC warmly welcomes you for a visit to the centre, to see the facilities and interact with their team. This visit being part of the being part of the program involves no extra fees. The transportation to and for the facility, beginning from and ending at YASHADA, the venue of the conference, is arranged and supported by CPCTC.
Details of the visit:
- Date and Time: Interested Participants may choose from the three options below:
Study Tour 1: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 2-4 pm
Study Tour 2: Thursday, Jan 12, 2017, 5-7 pm
Study Tour 3: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 2:30-4:30 pm
- Duration: The visit to the Centre will last for 2hrs to 2.30 hrs including the commuting time. Distance from the conference venue to the Centre is about 15 kms.
- The structure of the visit to CPCTC:
- Welcome talk in the CPCTC auditorium (5 min)
- A round of the facilities (20 min)
- A presentation of the work done at the centre (10 min)
- Questions & answers along with tea and snacks (20 min)
If you are opting for CPCTC visit, please tick the relevant box in the registration form. Please do factor this visit in your travel itinerary. Please kindly note that Pune has traffic congestions so even short distances can take longer than the estimated time.